PAYBACK is the leading international multi-partner loyalty program. It is also the largest and most efficient multichannel marketing platform in the world. PAYBACK belongs to the Loyalty Partner Group, part of American Express, and is considered as a "Top Employer Germany 2018".
We are looking for a Senior .NET Backend Developer, who works independently and shows a high degree of initiative and self-motivation. You will be working as part of a small agile team that is responsible for a backend that processes 100K transactions per week. The team is in charge of the product from design through implementation and release. Additionally, they manage the Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Designing, implementing and testing RESTful web service applications and web applications
- Ensuring high software quality
- Contributing to system integration and application lifecycle management
- Working in an agile environment
- Conducting code reviews
- Taking part in the on-call support rotation within the team
NICE TO HAVE
- Object Oriented design and development in C#
- Good understanding of design patterns and architecture best practices
- .NET 4.x
- WCF 4.x
- RESTful web services
- Relational databases (preferably SQL Server)
- Continous integration
- ASP.NET (Webforms, MVC)
- Microsoft Web API
- Telerik OpenAccess
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, Oracle VirtualBox)
- Configuration management know how
- Continuous delivery know how
- Cryptography know how
- Domain Driven Design
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?