Was wirst du machen
Skills & requirements
- have a strong proficiency in French or German and English
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- are interested in debt collection and customer service
- have a high attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- are interested in Fintech startups
- are available at least 20 hours per week
At Bitbond you will:
- answer customer support requests from our French/ German user base
- reach out to overdue borrowers from our French/ German market via email and phone for collection purposes
- analyze historical data of repaid and defaulted loans
- make improvement suggestions on the current collection process related to the French/ German market
Was wir bieten:
- a young and international working environment
- a fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe's most vibrant capital cities
- the opportunity to learn about innovative financial services
- benefits like team events, drinks and fruits
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
Do you want to learn about credit collections and financial technology while being a part of a young and diverse startup team in the heart of Berlin? Join Bitbond now!
Bitbond was established in 2013 and is the first global lending platform for small business loans. We use blockchain technology in order to connect creditworthy borrowers with retail and institutional investors worldwide. We strive to provide fast financing to small business owners in order for them to grow their business.
- Andere, Hauptschule, Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 20 - 40
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Vollzeitstelle, Trainee
9,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Collections & Customer Support
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch