You probably know PAYBACK as the plastic card to earn points. But did you also know that PAYBACK is not only the leading multi-partner loyalty program in the world, but it is also the largest and most powerful multi-channel marketing platform worldwide?
At PAYBACK we do not only talk about DevOps. It is part of our culture and we implement it every day. We work cross-functional and agile. Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration and delivery are standard. In addition to enterprise technologies such as Oracle DB and Weblogic and Siebel you will get to work with NoSQL, elasticsearch, Ansible, Jenkins, Jira, Grafana, Dynatrace – and you will still have fun.
- Improve and maintain the development & testing infrastructure to ensure smooth and performant development and operations
- Maintain and optimize the monitoring & alerting of test and production environments
- Create state of the art automation scripts to manage deployments (on-demand as well as nightly deployment of all modules)
- End-2-end responsibility for our build automation, deployments and tests
- Hands-on experience in agile software development and operations
- Technology and tool expertise in the area of build, automation and deployment of software (Jenkins, Git, Ansible, UNIX, etc.)
- Knowledge in Linux and monitoring system (ELK, Icinga, Graphite)
- Readiness for on call duty
- Dedication to work in a team, creativity, enthusiasm and high assertiveness
- Good English & German language skills
- ~70 on-site developer an operators in different feature teams working on a shared platform consisting of 8 environments with ~ 15 different software modules:
- Backend/Application Server (JAVA EE, Oracle DB, Weblogic)
- Mobile (iOS, Android)
- Realtime TechStack (Hadoop, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Cassandra)
- Depending on module deployments on demand or in a two-weekly cycle
- Working in an international, successful company
- A culture of partnership, that offers clearance
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?