Software Engineer (JAVA/SCALA) (m/f/d) – Machine Learning Engineering in München
PAYBACK ist weltweit einzigartig im datenbasierten Marketing. Werde Teil unseres Teams und hilf digitale Geschäftsmodelle und technische Trends umzusetzen.
PAYBACK is a top player in data-driven marketing worldwide. With the ability to develop digital business models and implement technical trends, we are one the leading companies in the data economy. All technical solutions of the PAYBACK program are developed invented and implemented in Germany. Therefore we provide the latest technologies and have cross-functional and agile teams.
You want to take responsibility and collaborate your ideas to our unique product? You are ambitious and eager to and move things further?? Then you are exactly right with PAYBACK. We are looking forward to you getting to know you.
For almost 6 years, our team has been immersed in real-time data & event processing. As a feature team, we are developing innovative, data-based products and solutions for our customers and partners. To succeed, we use many different technologies, from A like Apache Spark to Z like Zookeeper.
The team is currently working on various products and projects:
- Real-time marketing campaigns: We reach millions of customers who use these campaigns regularly. They include location-based campaigns, raffles, real-time coupon assignments, etc.
- Embedding of ML models in new and existing products
- Operation (office-hours) and continuous improvement of the tech stack
The team currently has 5 team members. We are looking for new team members to support us on this journey of implementing many exciting products and projects. We offer the opportunity to join an innovative, humorous, and motivated team working on customer-oriented products and campaigns. We embrace new technologies and ways of working and are always improving our methodology. Every team member can follow their project through from conception to development, deployment, production, and operation.
- Contribute to solution design, development, test and documentation
- Take over end-to-end responsibility for the solution component
- You spend time learning modern languages, tools and technologies
- You put your heart and soul into the systems you develop and support at the same time
You are either familiar in multiple areas (senior) of our tech stack or open to learn it (junior). Your exact responsibility depends on the level of experience.
Our Tech Stack
- Architecture & Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, ELK, Oracle
- Languages: Java, Scala, Groovy, Python
- Build & Deployment: Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker, Helm, Kubeflow
- Quality Assurance: Test automation & management, Spock, ScalaTest, Gatling
- First practical experience in the software development environment
- Experience in the following or comparable technologies:
- Architecture & Frameworks: Spring Boot, Kafka, Cassandra, ELK, SQL
- Languages: Java
- Build & Deployment: Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible
- Quality Assurance: Test automation & management
- Willingness to constantly keep learning and staying up-to-date in terms of current technologies
- Fluency in English (German nice to have)
- An internationally successful company that offers endless opportunities for your growth
- A culture of cooperation
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- A job ticket to get to the office for free
- Exceptional amenities such as free drinks and snacks, great lunch in our ESSZIMMER as well as 24/7 training possibilities in our TURNHALLE
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.