German iGaming Customer Support Specialist in Athens
As a member of an enthusiastic and professional team, you will be part of a growing small business and you will develop and receive training in the iGaming industry.
What are you going to do:
You will receive individual education and develop as both a person and a professional.
Athens has something for everyone, from great restaurants to beautiful beaches, delicious history and fascinating history - Athens has been voted Europe's number one travel destination for many reasons, just about any time of the year! A gourmet’s dream, clubs and bars for every departure and first-class culture, art and opportunities for new adventures.
This is an innovative iGaming operator. From the beginning, they have focused on providing the best possible gaming experience, building trusted partnerships, and providing great customer service.
About the job:
- You receive inquiries, complaints and comments from customers (email and chat).
- You treat customers with respect and make sure customers are satisfied.
- You respond to customers quickly and efficiently via email.
- You communicate between the company's internal departments.
- You are always up to date on company matters, promotions, regulations and changes.
- You collaborate with team leaders and colleagues.
What we offer:
- Competetive Salary
- Pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- At least Abitur
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have advanced communication skills.
- You are an active listener, you pay close attention to what other people are saying.
- You are customer service enthusiastic.
- The ability to do more than one thing at a time is desirable.
- You get along well with co-workers.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität, Andere
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
- Responsible for
- You receive inquiries, complaints and comments from customers (email and chat)
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.