Cloud Service Processes Operations Associate (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The mission of Global Post Sales Processes (GPSP) as part of the SAP Global Performance Organization and the board area Office of the CEO (OCEO) is to ensure a seamless post sales experience for all customers across all Lines of Business, spanning all the way from entitlement to renewal and based on the proven Franchise for Success methodology. Key objectives are the simplification and harmonization of post sales processes and services in close alignment with SAP’s development, sales and support teams. The Cloud Service Processes team drives process harmonization and simplification based on customer pain points and has the mandate to support the board area in driving strategic initiatives while securing effective and efficient operations to support SAP’s growth strategy. The team furthermore ensures external certifications and attestations expected by customers are available to outline reliable processes. The team coordinates the continuous process improvement for Operations units.
The ultimate goal is to provide cloud services that are reliable and easy to consume for our customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a Process Consultant to complete the team and support us to strive for process excellence by supporting cloud delivery units improve and establish effective and efficient processes.
It is crucial to that the processes fit to business requirements and are compliant to regulatory demands.
The team supervises the design of the Golden Standard Framework and further development of the overall Cloud Delivery Process Map and supports the full process lifecycle (PDCA-Cycle) of individual processes including appropriate deployment activities like info sessions and coaching.
Together with the team the Associate Process Consultant will be responsible for:
- Driving simplification and harmonization of cloud delivery processes along the Run Simple agenda
- Supporting cloud transformation initiatives regarding improvements to post sales operations
- Establishing excellent process management practices supporting the cloud delivery units to improve their business outcome by means of improved process effectiveness and efficiency
- Owning and maintaining the Cloud Delivery Process Map so that process information can be used as baseline for improvement projects, process related assessments by internal and external parties, to prioritize projects and to provide transparency on interactions between processes
Specific Tasks will include:
- Assessment of processes, tools and organizational structures to outline best practices and find improvement areas
- Define cloud delivery processes and adopt them to specific LoB requirements
- Support the setup of new cloud delivery standards (e.g. onboarding or ITSM)
- Govern implementation of aligned follow up measures
- Support Organization Change Management activities for new and updated processes
- Support trainings and coaching sessions on cloud delivery standards
- Ensure compliance demands are reflected in the processes
- Consult units in implementation of guidelines and procedures and establish governance of harmonized processes
- Manage projects and present status and results to management
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Organize and support workshops, trainings and coaching sessions
- Gather information for ad hoc or recurring reports and support their automation
- Build a liaison for the team members located in the US to the ones located in Walldorf
- Support the cloud transformation team to be successful
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in (computer) science, business administration or related field (Bachelor or Master)
- Experience in process design and process rollout activities
- Excellent communication skills, able to structure and articulate complex topics in a structured way
- Project and Program management skills and ability to drive topics
- Orientation towards results with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to consult small teams and initiatives in a highly virtual environment
- Self-driven to take individual initiatives and able to work with minimal guidance
- Good analytical skill and technical understanding
- Knowledge of Cloud based operations (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- MS Office and Signavio
- International experience and intercultural awareness
- Ability to work in an international team in a virtual environment
- Friendliness and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Fluent in English
- Open Communications – supports the team climate in which candid dialogue is valued and encouraged; fosters open communication and candid discussion.
- Collaboration and Teamwork – motivates team members and pulls the team together to accomplish goals.
- Inspiring Change - understands situations or conditions where change is needed; helps teams accomplish goals in an environment of uncertainty and incomplete information.
- Negotiation and conflict management – handles difficult conflict situations firmly and decisively; diffuses high-tension situations confidently and effectively.
- Problem Solving – capable of quickly analyzing complex problems in a structured way and finding a creative solution
- Consulting experience
- Background in different industries
- Experience in design of IT processes
- 0-2 years experience in managing projects
- 0-2 years’ experience in process design, process implementation and process rollout activities
- 0-3 years’ experience in IT consulting or IT operations
- Experience in multi-national companies preferred
Experience in SAP’s cloud environment preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.