Digital Learning Designer (m/w/d) in Jena
The Abbe Center of Photonics joins expertise to strengthen and coordinate all projects and activities in the field of optics and photonics and the FSU area LIGHT. The integrated Abbe School of Photonics forms the framework for an internationalized Master’s degree program with the accredited M.Sc. Photonics course. At our school, the digitalization of academic education is valued as a great opportunity to explore new and innovative ways of learning and teaching.
What are you going to do:
- Development of innovative concepts and strategies for the creation, design and implementation of digital teaching/learning content
- Support and training of lecturers in the creation, implementation and didactic implementation of digital teaching / learning content in optics and photonics
- Support for lecturers particularly in the digitization of practical research modules in optics and photonics, including AR/VR technologies
- Cross-university and interdisciplinary exchange and transfer of skills on digital teaching/learning content within the international partner network
- Experience in creating digital teaching/learning content, ideally as part of previous teaching and training activities or as a trainer
- University degree (diploma, master, bachelor) in Digital Learning Design, Natural or Engineering Sciences, Media Design, Didactics or in connection with relevant qualifications from other courses
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proven capability of a proactive, independent, structured way of working
- Experience with interdisciplinary collaborations in a broad sense
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in the use, administration and development of learning platforms, especially Moodle or Moodle-based platforms
- Experience in academic teaching
- The challenge of developing and implementing digital learning content in the international working environment of the Abbe School of Photonics offers an innovative and exciting field of activity with a wide range of tasks as well as great personal and professional freedom of design.
- The Abbe Center of Photonics, the Abbe School of Photonics and the FSU offer an outstanding interdisciplinary and interprofessional network of potential cooperation partners. They combine university and non-university research as well as science and business.
- The FSU provides a family-friendly working environment with flexible working options as well as a university scheme for the promotion of career, health and well-being.
- Jena is an attractive, young city in the heart of Germany with an excellent environment: The players on site characterize a lively and future-oriented region in science and economy.
- Salary is in accordance with the Collective Agreement for the Public Sector of the Federal States (TV-L) depending on the personal qualifications up to salary scale E13.
What we offer:
- depending on the personal qualifications up to salary scale E13
- family-friendly working environment
- flexible working options
What we ask:
- Akademische Lehre
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d) für diese Stelle? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
The full time position (40 h per week) is limited to 2 years. In case of an excellent match of a candidate with the position, it may also be effectuated as part-time. Due to the strategic relevance of the position, a timely extension of position is targeted and subject to the availability of funding. The job interviews will prospectively be held in January 2021, and may be done either on-site or online.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification and aptitude are given preferential consideration.
Please send your application (cover letter) including the required supporting documents (complete CV, certificates, transcripts of records including all grades, publication list if applicable) providing the Reg.-No. 388/2020 in a single .pdf-file via e-mail until 15.01.2021.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
- Responsible for
- creating digital teaching/learning content
- Profession Sub-category
- Design / Mode / Handwerk / Kultur, Pädagogik / Nachhilfe
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.