Intern / Working Student (f/m/d): Operations and HR for SAP AI Research in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, AI and HANA across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market-driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
The AI unit is part of SAP’s intelligent technologies portfolio and one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. It is our mission to infuse SAP’s enterprise applications and business processes with artificial intelligence and to empower our customers to make the most of their business data. Our team is located in Germany, France, USA, Singapore, and India, exemplifies a start-up like, innovative work environment.
Through multiple bi-lateral collaborations with top-tier research institution, the SAP AI Research Team enlarges its expertise and actively contributes to the progress in the machine learning and deep learning field.
The very dynamic, fun and start-up type of environment in Berlin, provides a huge potential to learn and work on emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, AI, Cloud and Big Data.
As a Working Student or Intern (f/m/d) for Operations and HR for AI Research in Berlin, you will support the team with organizational and administrative tasks such as:
- Supporting the recruiting, hiring and onboarding/offboarding process, such as CV screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, candidate correspondence, return of equipment, etc.
- Internal communication, e.g. updating internal and external website, preparation of internal newsletter and research presentations
- Supporting administrative and operational processes, e.g. university collaborations and AI Research related donations
- Organizing internal conferences, workshops, and events including planning, processing and post-processing, e.g. agenda creation, communicating with internal stakeholders and participants as well as vendors
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business, Marketing, Communications
- Computer skills: Work experience with MS Office
- Language skills: English (fluent both spoken and in writing), German is desirable
- Soft skills: Outstanding organizational and time management skills to support the team keeping timelines and reaching milestones; ability to work independently; demonstrating commitment and a sense of responsibility; excellent team player and communicator
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.