Working Student (f/m/d): SAP University Alliances - Communications in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our vision: Students know SAP as the innovative technology leader enabling the intelligent enterprise end-to-end. Students are enthusiastic to use SAP technology and work within SAP‘s ecosystem.
SAP University Alliances enables faculty and teachers at educational institutions and partners around the world to educate next generation talents with SAP skills for the intelligent enterprise and the experience economy, engage with SAP events, build industry partnerships, launch graduates in the SAP ecosystem, and inspire young thinkers. SAP Next-Gen is a community for the next generation, who are passionate about innovation and want to shape the future. Aligned with SAP’s commitment to the 17 UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development the program leverages 2,720+ educational institutions in 110 countries.
The SAP University Alliances team focuses on the young generation and uses SAP Next-Gen as brand to inspire and educate with SAP skills. Partnering with educational institutions - schools and universities – is key for us to foster next generation talent for the ecosystem. Furthermore, we join forces in strategic research activities to build high-impact collaborations between universities and SAP.
Learn more at sap.com/university-alliances
We are looking for a committed and passionate working student (f/m/d) to support the SAP University Alliances Marketing and Communications team with the following - English proficiency speaking capabilities required -
- Create and publish content on communications platforms, e. g. blogs, articles and social media posts, which are relevant for the target groups
- Research, develop and deliver communication content for internal and external programs, initiatives, campaigns, events
- Be a passionate social media expert and increase our social reach
- Support in the asset production (videos, graphics etc.) for marketing and event activities
- Take care of community management tasks
- Always look for new trends of communications and find ways of applying those in collaboration with central teams to ensure consistent messaging and leverage content
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied science
- Preferred fields of study: Communication and/or marketing, languages, Communication Design, Graphic Design
- Secure knowledge in MS Office
- Interest in software and technology
- Profound skills in writing
- Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) skills are a plus
- Proficient in English, intermediate in German
- Be a team player with strong knowledge on social tool and passionate about creating content like Blogposts and Newsletters
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.