E2E Consumption Operations Specialist (f/m/d) SAP Transformation Office in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The SAP Digital Transformation Office (DTO), as part of the Global Business Operations board area, aims to support SAP’s lines of businesses in their accountability to drive simplification within their domain. Pooling process experts who think across board area boundaries, the DTO team helps the business to design efficient and effective E2E processes, derive respective IT requirements and assure a seamless interface into the IT organization. Within DTO, the Consumption CoE includes the responsibility for customer operations support.
- Be dedicated point of contact for both external and internal customers
- Reviewing incoming inquiries/ disputes and checking against contractual documents, correspondence, consumption records
- interacts with other SAP support functions (O2I/ Sales/Support/Commercial)
- Resolute non-complex cases on L1 support level
- Dispatch complicated cases to L2/L3 support
- Answering of internal/external customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
Owning communication to customers end-to-end
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Experience with SAP systems is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge on process management and equivalent are a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong focus on high-quality results
- Intrinsically motivated, willing to learn and to support team colleagues enthusiastically
- Enjoy working in an agile, fast-changing environment
- Team player, positive attitude and open to feedback
- Dedicated to customer success with a strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English language
- Good level of basic Support/Finance knowledge
- Entry level position, however 1-2 years related experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP FI, Support module is an advantage
- Ability to work with globally distributed cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of execution capabilities for complex topics
- Proven ability to quickly become an expert in a specific topic while not losing track of the big picture
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.