Working Student/Intern (f/m/d): Business Development Support in LoB Digital Supply Chain in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The software market in Europe is characterized by a very dynamic market development and a highly innovative & competitive market landscape especially when it comes to business areas like Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things.
In the Solution Advisory department for Digital Supply Chain & Manufacturing of SAP Germany, we support all sales units of SAP Germany with expertise. The main task of our team is the creation of future demand for our solutions and the professional demonstration, explanation and value proposition of those solutions to our customers and prospects.
With our competences and our know-how in SAP’s Digital Supply Chain solutions, we explore problems and challenges of our customers and provide the best possible solutions. In this phase, as Solution Advisory we take over planning and coordination of activities with which we convince the customer of our solution focusing always on the added value for our customers to be able address customer’s business and IT units even more efficiently.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Digital Supply Chain & Manufacturing team is looking for a student to join us in Walldorf or Eschborn (Germany). In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and coordinating Solution Advisory activities also in agreement across other SAP business units as Specialized Sales, Industry Sales, Marketing, Consulting and external Partners.
What can you expect from us?
Your own projects and responsibilities that you can grow with, a lot of learning opportunities and assets to broaden your knowledge around Solution Advisory, Presales, Digital Supply Chain & Manufacturing solutions, processes, IT and soft skills as well as mentoring for your personal development. This Internship is a unique way to acquire portfolio knowledge, get in touch with the most recent innovations and gain insights into the internal processes of SAP.
• Working on sales inquiries and opportunities
• Close and coordinated cooperation with the relevant sales department as well as marketing, consulting and our partner network
• Creation of offline demos / demo videos
• Consolidation of tenders
• Maintenance of the internal JAM (Collaboration) pages
• Ideas for the further development of the brand "Digital Supply Chain" within SAP Germany and
• Many other challenging ideas we might come up with jointly to make this time as memorable and rewarding as possible to both parties
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, operational Economics, economic computer science (Wirtschaftsinformatik)
- Computer skills: Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Language skills: German (fluent), English (fluent)
- Soft skills: Critical thinking, excellent research abilities, and strong analytical skills with attention to detail; ability to serve as a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work independently and take initiative
- Others: Strong time management and organizational skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please remember to describe your skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.