Assistant Musicologist Working Student (m/w/d) in Berlin
enote GmbH is building a revolutionary product which will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day.
What are you going to do:
- You will maintain our digital archive by organizing and structuring the source files
- Under the guidance of our musicologist you will expand our ever-growing repertoire by researching and comparing historical editions
- You will supervise the administrative process of researching, acquiring and digitalizing our sources
- You will maintain and complete the metadata for our repertoire in our database
What we offer:
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin’s tech scene, very well connected to all local transportation services
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up
- We value diversity. You will only be judged based on your skills and fit for the job
- We are open minded! You are more than welcome to criticize and improve our processes and working culture
- High quality standards, your colleagues are experienced professionals
- Top-notch hardware equipment
- Work in a start-up with a high valuation and a 7-figure funding
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university
- You have basic knowledge of the repertoire of classical music
- You have basic knowledge in score reading and you can – for example – distinguish a symphony from a string quartet
- Experience with notation programs like Sibelius, Finale or Dorico is a Bonus
- You play an instrument yourself (bonus)
Are you the ideal candidate (m/f/d)? Then apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our company is building a revolutionary product which will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day. Enote is an intelligent mobile application which will provide millions of amateurs and professionals instant access to the majority of world’s musical heritage. We are searching for a passionate student to assist our musicologist in expanding and structuring our digital repertoire.
Please only apply if you have a valid work permit for Germany!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Praktikum
- Responsible for
- building a revolutionary product
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Administration / Verwaltung, Projektmanagement
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.