Online Marketing Manager - Affiliate's (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
As an Online Marketing Manager - Affiliate's (m/f/x) you will be part of exciting new growth of affiliate channel within HelloFresh. We are building up a new affiliate team to support this growth, giving you the opportunity to manage the UK program and be based in our Berlin office. You will project manage affiliate campaigns that will drive our performance and expand our portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in the affiliate industry, a passion for forming professional relationships, and an innovative approach to optimising business opportunities.You will…
- Identify key partners to recruit onto our established affiliate program
- Have full responsibility over the UK market’s affiliate program, managing recruitment, retention, and performance
- Work on multiple initiatives for delivering business goals, and ensuring maximum ROI from your affiliate budget. Example of initiatives include among others adjustment of discount and payout structure, creative strategy or landing page optimization
- Be the primary contact and support for our strategic UK affiliate partners
- Harness your data-driven mindset to troubleshoot campaigns, optimise partner performance, and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Represent HelloFresh and strengthen relationships in the market through calls and meetings, and the attendance of conferences, and industry events
- Expand and develop your professional knowledge of the affiliate industry by maintaining personal networks, with the opportunity to apply learning budget to harness your technical expertise.
- An experienced Affiliate Manager with at least 3 years of experience in the UK affiliate industry
- Equipped with a good knowledge of the UK affiliate landscape as well as established industry and publisher relationships
- Equipped with a strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PPP), common tracking and analytics technologies (such as Google Analytics and GTM) as well as, ideally, with some background in simple script writing
- Able to use your excellent communication skills to communicate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels, as well as form relationships with members of remote teams.
- Able to use your data driven mindset for identifying of key opportunities and performance analysis
- Bringing an excellent understanding of all types of affiliate reward models
- Have Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance or other.
- A team-player who is also able to work independently with significant amount of determination and ambition
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.