Working Student HR - Talent Acquisition Int./Glob (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 13 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
As our new Talent Acquisition Working Student Int./Glob. you will work closely with the Recruiters on the team and support them in acquiring talent for the company by taking on a variety of tasks that support recruitment processes. You are also supporting on internal TA projects.Your responsibilities
- Support recruitment processes through taking on administrative tasks such as job postings on all relevant job boards, formatting and improving job descriptions, database management, scheduling interviews & case studies
- Become a pro in where to post and distribute each of our jobs, maintain and extend our job board base
- Maintain HelloFresh’s career’s website
- Become a Greenhouse expert and be Point of Contact for queries from hiring managers and other employees related to our database
- Grow into conducting interviews for lower level positions & compose scorecards
- Run your own sourcing activities on LinkedIn
- Help ensuring accurate data input to enable the recruiters to create reports
- Manage internal referrals
- Support internal projects such as our new grad scheme and internal promotions project
- You are currently enrolled in university (and at least until end of 2020)
- You have experience working in an office / professional environment
- You have attention to detail, you do your work with high accuracy and diligence, you work in a compliant way
- You have advanced time management & self-organising skills
- You are fluent in English & German both verbally and in writing
- You have a customer-friendly attitude
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.