Product Designer - Freelance (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our.About the job
- Support our UX/UI design team in our Berlin office in either a part-time or full-time freelance role.
- Contribute to strategic decisions in collaboration with PMs, POs and our product team
- Design meaningful and efficient user flows and an omnichannel experience throughout all platforms
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant interfaces that will excite our customers and make their life easier
- Partner with Developers, PM's and customer insights teams to oversee the experience of a feature from conception to launch
- You have the ability to think at a strategic level about our product (i.e. what we should build to enhance the user experience)
- You understand that design is not just about how something should look but how it should behave
- You have worked with user experience research before and can take customer insights and transform them into product requirements or recommendations
- You seek and properly use data to make better design decisions but also know the limits of data-driven design
- You understand the restrictions of designing for the web and native mobile platforms and use them to your advantage
- You are a quick prototyper of your own ideas, using low- to high-fidelity methods
- You have great communication skills and understand the value of giving and receiving constructive critique with other designers and within your broader product team
- You have a good understanding of technical restrictions that allows you to effortlessly communicate with developers
- You have very good spoken and written English skills.
- You will be able to physically work from our office in Berlin.
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.