Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Junior IT Business Analyst (m/w/d) to drive the Digitalization of the Human Resources support function with focus on Compensation & Benefit related topics.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as the global IT Business Analyst for Compensation & Benefits-related topics such as incentive wage & shop floor planning, sales incentives or employee benefits
- You provide support in aligning business demand and processes with IT strategy and you consult the business accordingly
- You collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external Service Management teams and you take on related activities
- You think “big picture”, considering end-2-end processes and you identify cross-topic dependencies
- You consider market trends and digitalization potentials (e.g. RPA) and collaborate closely with specialist technology teams in Siemens Healthineers IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in a subject related to information technology, ideally business informatics
- You have initial experience as IT Business Analyst, ideally focused on Human Resources IT Services and Processes
- You have strong consulting skills and initial experience and/or knowledge of project planning, management and implementation methodology
- Ideally you have already worked with SaaS or SAP HR solutions
Your attributes and skills:
- You are interested in technology and eager to continuously educate yourself and learn the latest developments and trends in the HR IT domain
- You have an understanding of business processes and its underlying IT architecture and are fascinated by new and innovative technologies in the HR domain
- You possess good analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to work independently and to prioritize conflicting demands with challenging workloads
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- You are fluent in German and English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at