Travel Manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to growAbout the job
We’re looking for you to join the HelloFresh People Team as our very first HelloFresh Travel Administrator.
In this role you’ll be based in our Berlin office helping a growing and globe-trotting team arrange, manage and coordinate all aspects of business travel for our employees. You’ll also serve as the primary point of contact for our travel insurance provider.
Specifically you will be:
- Booking employee travel for specific employees, including groups
- The designated booker for all candidate travel
- In charge of preparing expense reimbursements for all booked travel
- The go-to person for all employee questions related to our travel policy, including travel for business as well as learning and development purposes
- The go-to person for all A1 certificates
- The primary point of contact for our travel insurance provider, and assist employees if necessary in filing claims
- Negotiating/renegotiating preferred rates with hotels around the world
- Actively engaged, suggesting improvements/changes to the policy in accordance with management decisions about travel, employee feedback
- Responsible for providing employees relevant HelloFresh paperwork for visa applications
- Preparing and delivering reports about travel to help the business keep costs down
- Previous experience (at least 1 year) in a similar role, particularly a customer-facing role
- Professional proficiency in English and German (both written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (business, tourism, hospitality), or equivalent experience
- A natural “people person” with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, and confident working with stakeholders on all levels
To be successful in this role you should
- Feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding startup environment, that develops quickly every day
- Be able to take on ownership and act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire HR team and the Finance team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Be an expert communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Come with strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver hands-on and pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Be IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Ideally bring experience with relocation processes
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.