(Operations) Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. Starting out 2011 in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We are looking for you to help us taking HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its hypergrowth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.About the job
- You are responsible for the expansion of BI capabilities, maximizing multiple data resources across our Business Operations internationally, define and standardize new processes for the use in future analysis and reporting.
- You will provide key insights from various data sources and streamline analysis across various operational topics by prototyping, deploying and supporting Business Operations related analytics and dashboards.
- You will proactively present recommendations and ideas on how to improve existing business processes and assist of company-wide reporting environment, including request intake processes, change management and training support.
- You will oversee deployment of data to the DWH.
- You will generate summary and specified dashboard accounts which represent operational data in brief and intelligible format, suitable for the target audience, which includes executive leadership department managers and executive board of directors.
- You will be responsible for various projects, organize and fulfill all business prerequisites and also lead, mentor and train highly technical personnel as often as necessary
- 5+ years’ experience in related practical and relevant work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience industrial experience with data-intensive projects using tools such as Python, SQL, Tableau or similar
- Knowledge of programming scripts for purpose of data gathering in Python or SQL. – experience with Kafka and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Passionate about data, analytics and reporting. Must be highly proactive, possess advanced problem-solving ability and critical and strategic thinking
- Highly effective and excellent project management skills; the ability to participate and lead multiple high-profile projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills are a must
- Graduated from a top-tier university with an excellent academic record in a business or MINT/STEM and/or previous internship experiences in business intelligence, management consulting, tech-start-ups, supply chain management or other relevant areas.
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.