Administration Associate / Specialist (f/m/d) supporting the Head of DBS COO Customer Experienc in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The scope of Customer Experience Office within COO Organization of SAP Digital Business Services (DBS) board area is collect and analyze customer feedback, define and execute Customer Experience improvement projects in close collaboration with global and regional functions across DBS and beyond other board areas. We focus on customer centricity - the experience made by customers with our company and specifically with DBS at all levels, in all engagement phases and various channels. The success of Customer Experience Office (CXO) projects is measured by customer satisfaction and improved financial indicators through higher retention and renewal rates in public and private cloud.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Administrative Associate/Specialist, you will support cross-topics in CXO and project leads for Customer Experience analytics, enablement and communication to Customer Experience community in DBS
- Drive and support strategic programs and projects
- Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of projects
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders
- Leverage proper methodology, tools and procedures to enhance the project team and business
Branding and Communication of CX Topics
- Execute on a comprehensive communication plan for CX topics to engage people
- Support preparing for and promoting CX events
- Explore new channels, interact with the audience, create and amplify content in an acceptable and efficient manner
- Drive perception and branding of DBS COO Customer Experience Office as CX strategic enabler by defining and creating messaging for corporate-wide communication
- Work as coordinator and ambassador for the team by setting up workshop/info-sessions for the team and the leadership
- Support team administrative tasks, including office-relocation, IO/PO creation, executive assistants’ alignment, and other cross-topics
- anticipate situations and act with certain level of emotional intelligence
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Vocational training with work experience as secretary / assistant or comparable Job
- Good communication organizational and planning skills with a networker mentality
- You enjoy working in an international team
- Ability to remain calm and maintain a clear head even in turbulent situations; way of working is structured, self-directed and organized
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the main internal systems at SAP (such as ISP, Corporate Portal, Jam, etc.)
- Excellent skills in English and German (verbal and written)
- Pragmatic, flexible / adaptable
- Strong service attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Accuracy / attention to detail / focus on quality
- Ideally 2 years of professional experience in similar environment or equivalent experiences.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.