Senior DevOps Engineer (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As Senior DevOps Engineer (all genders), you will work on the administration of our high performance areas by drawing upon your extensive expertise, ideally gathered in a global organization.
You join a supportive team of specialists in a pragmatic environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for developing your skills and competencies and having a high impact on our business results.
- Ensure the uninterrupted operation of our essential 24/7 production systems
- Support automation of our development workflows on AWS
- Develop new cloud native applications with AWS CDK / Lambda / Docker
- Administer and monitor our network infrastructure with various VPCs, VPNs and onprem firewalls
- Carry out scripting and automation
- Take part in on-call duty
- In-depth knowledge and several years of experience with 24/7 production systems in a Linux environment, preferably in larger infrastructures
- Several years of experience in server administration in Linux/Unix (Red Hat)
- Extensive knowledge of the administration of Linux/Unix standard services, including using mySQL and networking
- Professional experience in Docker
- Knowledge of at least one script language (e.g. Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python), as well as AWS
- Agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing educational opportunities that will facilitate your personal development here
- Results-oriented teamwork in which the contribution of each employee is recognized and appreciated
- Cutting-edge technologies that offer freedom for innovation
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.