Intern Inhouse Consulting (m/w/d) in Leverkusen
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management.
- Be a member (m/f/d) of a consulting project team working on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Assist with project-related activities to assuming project responsibilities of your own
- Help in strategic assessments and evaluations
- Support the team in developing proposals for change together with the client, based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Get in direct contact with customers and fellow consultants
- Help to drive and implement change for improving everyday work
- Gain interesting and challenging insights into the Inhouse Consulting activities of a DAX company
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently in the main study phase of an economics/business, psychology, engineering or science degree course or in the process of completing such a course
- First experience in consulting projects, i.e. through previous internships as well as work experience abroad
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, professionalism, a rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite, German of advantage
The internship will take place in Leverkusen area, however, some international assignments are possible. If your background and personal experience fit this profile and you can join us for at least 3 months, please send us your complete application.
Reference Code: 61561
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting
Entry Level : Student
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.