Vehicle Receiving Specialist / Fahrzeugannahme (m/w/d) - Neuss
The... Our Delivery Organization is looking for a Vehicle Receiving Specialist who is a key contributor to the delivery experience by ensuring the most efficient set up for the local delivery operations, executing a pivotal...
Our Delivery Organization is looking for a Vehicle Receiving Specialist who is a key contributor to the delivery experience by ensuring the most efficient set up for the local delivery operations, executing a pivotal role to ensure the local organization starts off in the right direction. This position is responsible for managing vehicle intake for all incoming vehicles arriving at the delivery location. Including undertaking extensive vehicle inspection in order to identify any potential vehicle issues before organizing the vehicles into parking lots. It is crucial to communicate with local stakeholders, including vehicle preparation, rectification and delivery experiences teams to prepare vehicles in time of the delivery appointment. You will be an essential part of our delivery business to efficiently get Tesla vehicles into the hands of our customers in order to provide a great delivery experience. We are looking for an individual that is reliable, possesses a passionate level of attention to detail, and who takes satisfaction in doing a great job.
- Perform vehicle receipt inspection.
- Ability to spot check and quality control to inspection standards onsite as needed.
- Coordinate with local body shop teams and follow-up on vehicles in repair statuses.
- Manage the vehicle lot and yard for optimum capacity.
- Track delivery schedules, prioritize, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Enter repair work in systems and track to completion.
- Communicate and coordinate with various teams that are involved in the vehicle preparation and orientation processes.
- Manage inventory and reorder supplies, as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate to management through appropriate channels when needed.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs.
- Support in cleaning customer and internal vehicles as required
- Clean vehicle exteriors and interiors in compliance with company standards as required
- Ability to spot check and manage paint correction onsite as needed.
- Track schedules, prioritize, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Communicate with various teams that are involved in the vehicle orientation process.
- Compliance with ad-hoc tasks
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying.
- Proven track record of a great work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Have eye for detail.
- Ability to lift 25 - 30 kg.
- Technological fluency and ability to operate within internal business systems and MS Office with moderate skills in MS Excel.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong desire to take initiative, eager to learn, result-oriented and creative thinker.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, multitask and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills and punctuality are essential.
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.