Head of Direct Distribution & Commercial Development (m/f/d) in Hannover
Reisen ist für uns Leidenschaft und Beruf zugleich. Für dich auch? Dann werde jetzt Teil des TUI Teams.
The TUI Hotels & Resorts Distribution team is responsible for optimising the sales of our owned and joint venture portfolio of hotel brands with a focus on the so called M3 (ROBINSON, TUI BLUE, TUI MAGIC LIFE). As the TUI Group plans to deliver growth in its hotels and clubs, the role of the distribution team is to enhance the strategy to a multi-channel (TUI Tour Operators, Direct including 3rd Parties and OTAs) approach with aligned contracting, trading, sales and marketing tactics. You will play a key role in identifying and opening new channels as well as developing relevant existing partners in line with agreed strategy. Key to your success will be upskilling the team and broadening their knowledge beyond our TUI Tour Operator channels, driving their motivation and focus on maximizing occupancies, volumes and revenues throughout the seasons. Combined with this, you will need to bond recently merged teams and integrate their strategies to create a cohesive and comprehensive multi-channel framework.The role will define and deliver the TUI Hotels & Resorts overall distribution strategy with a dedicated M3 focus. Using the 5Y, 3Y and annual plans as a blueprint, you will be responsible for structuring, mobilising, tracking and optimising the commercial processes. You will create a roadmap for acquiring and retaining partners outside the TUI Tour operator, agreeing the overall commercial plans (including calculation & pricing), contracting across channels, reviewing performance (including reporting) and initiating trading, sales and marketing measures in order to reach the budgeted targets. In order to fulfil future requirements, you will be required to lead related projects and programmes within the platform, with an initial focus on reporting, sales IT, and revenue management. You will encourage a culture of fact-based decision making underpinned by analytical tools, driving the ideal volume-price mix. You must be prepared and capable to deal with differing maturities in commercial processes, systems and structures across TUI Hotels & Resorts´ legal entities that lead to added complexity and ambiguity in addition to traditional stakeholder management. For TUI Hotel & Resorts in Hanover (other European TUI source market offices would be considered) we are seeking with immediate effect a: Head of Direct Distribution & Commercial Development (m/f/d).
- Constructing and composing a robust and visionary multi-channel Distribution strategy of TUI Hotels & Resorts
- Defining and delivering a state of the art commercial process roadmap from pricing/planning, contracting to trading across a variety of interfaces and stakeholders, becoming the driving force and exemplified behavior
- Establishing a professional system landscape and raising the standards for commercial reporting with readily available, in depth volume-price analysis. You will instill best practice in the team for deriving appropriate commercial, sales and marketing actions based on the data on a live basis daily, monthly, seasonally, and on a project basis
- Motivate new sales channels and partners with ideas, tactics and engagement, translating this into concrete sales plans that deliver against planned targets, ensuring a pipeline of potential partners is in place
- Embedding an analytical mind set and culture across the commercial functions as well as open, sharing culture that enables transparency and more informed negotiations
- Coordinating and driving seamless commercial, sales and marketing activities that optimise resources and impact on minimal budgets
- Leading, motivating and developing an experienced team of varied seniority within different fields across different regions
- Acting as sole representative for and voice of the Director of Distribution in critical meetings
- Commercial, action-oriented professional with proven track record with 5-7 years of working experience in the travel industry
- Advanced knowledge of as multiple sales channels and distribution models
- Strong in conceptual thinking and translating vision into delivery with outstanding analytical skills
- Strong KPI focus and structured, methodical process
- Experienced in working with matrix structures and dealing with multiple interfaces and stakeholders
- Powerful communicator with excellent presentation skills, ability to clearly articulate ideas and aggregate complex information, especially for top management audiences
- Capable of dealing with and navigating through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Fluent in English, other languages as German a benefit
to win hearts and minds across the business and maintain integrity at
all times, inspiring trust all around with transparency
You're welcome to apply for this job in English or German.
- Employment with the world's leading tourism group
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
- Room for creative ideas in a growing, sometimes start-up like environment with the strength of a blue chip business
- Opportunity for relationship building across middle and top management
- Flexible working environment
- 30 days vacation per year
- Personal benefits, e.g. attractive travel benefits and employee stock program
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.