Working Student (f/m/d): Java Development for SAP Cloud Platform Application in GRC in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. The business area GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) fulfills SAP’s simplification story by delivering Intelligent Enterprise Suite software in the cloud. Beside the simplification and renewal of the GRC stack, the development of new Cloud applications leverages the potential of the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and is an important contribution to this story. To improve and simplify the processes for or customers, we develop a Data Privacy Governance solution.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You will work in an engineering scrum team responsible for the new Cloud solution SAP Privacy Governance in the area of the S/4HANA LoB Finance and Risk. Based on your skills and interests you will directly contribute to our product. In this role, you will help to develop the product using our latest SAP Cloud Platform technology. You will contribute to the different phases of the product development life cycle (design, development, testing, delivery).
- You will also get the opportunity to learn relevant business domain knowledge.
- You will experience how cloud product are being delivered and productized, using state-of-the-art tool chains.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: Computer Science
- Having the following computer skills: JAVA
- Speaking English and German fluently
- Team player and keen to learn new things
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.