HR Learning & Dev. Associate/Consultant (f/m/d) (limited for 1 - 1,5 years) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Global HR Talent Delivery team is an important part of SAP’s Global Human Resources organization and is responsible for delivering and facilitating best in class talent programs at SAP. The team runs strategic and value-adding programs for over 98,000 employees including SAP’s Global Onboarding Program, Fellowship Program, Vocational Training Program, Women’s Professional Growth Series, Career Development Programs and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic global organization and support the delivery of a best in class service experience.
This role will support the delivery of SAPs Global Onboarding program including facilitation of training sessions, end-to-end process delivery, and support of global/regional projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated, agile and customer focused colleague to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Has knowledge of the HR organization and the business and leverages knowledge to ensure timely execution of tasks and projects
- Generates new ideas and breakthrough initiatives
- Identifies process enhancement opportunities or gaps and brings ideas to improve them
- Has experience working on cross country processes
- Proactively works with their team and other teams in and out of HR to deliver excellence in their services
- Delivers high customer satisfaction with a consumer experience mindset
- Global Onboarding
- Deliver virtual live onboarding training sessions to newly hired employees, Managers, and temp staft
- Work on onboarding projects to support strategic HR initiatives (Moments that matter, X/O Data, HR Goes Cloud ect) and/or as part of continuous improvement
- Drive Continuous Improvement activities & proactively offer solutions and recommendations to improve, simplify, and digitalize onboarding
- End-to-end onboarding process run support
- Relationship management with key onboarding stakeholders
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience with HR background
- Proven ability to engage participants in a virtual environment & facilitate/deliver enablement and training sessions
- Very strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and problem solve in a changing and growing environment
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Aptitude for continuous improvement with proven ability to execute on deliverables
- Must be agile and flexible to work across different talent delivery topics as required
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral Instructional design and learning skills desirable
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Background in customer service (internal or external)
- 1+ years training or presentation experience
- Graduates are also welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.