Intern/Working Student Position (f/m/d) for IT Strategy & Business Operations in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within the Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) organization led by SAP’s CIO, our central team IT Strategy & Business Operations serves and supports the CIO, the IES leadership team as well as all other IES teams with 3,500 employees. The team also acts as an interface to support functions outside of IES and across board areas (e.g. Corporate Communications, HR and Controlling).
The IT Strategy & Business Operations team combines Strategy, Cultural Change, Transformation as well as Communications and Business Operations. In our team’s mission, Strategy & Transformation is a key topic as we shape the strategic direction, plan and orchestrate the transformation and execute strategic projects for the CIO and his leadership team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the transformation of SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise Solutions organization
- Help the IT Strategy & Business Operations team in the fields of strategy, project management or communication strategy and thereby gain insights into the operations of one of the world’s leading IT organizations
- Work with colleagues from other departments in terms of strategy development and communication as well as project management to understand the full scope of IES’ operations
- Prepare and facilitate meetings or provide event management support and take ownership for dedicated event formats
- Conduct research and provide communication materials for the team and the IES organization to accelerate cultural change and transformation
Dependent on your skills and interests, your work will either focus more on the strategy development or the strategy communication aspect.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration / Business Informatics / Marketing or related field of study
- Computer skills: MS Office (Advanced)
- Language skills: Business fluent in English and German
- Project Management experience
- Soft skills: Team player, enthusiastic, open-minded, customer-oriented, communicative, self-driven, reliable
- Nice-to-have: Experience with SAP Jam, social media management, video editing or graphic design tools
- Others: Knowledge about latest trends in Information Technology and first experience with strategy development, marketing, brand development, or communication strategies are a plus
- Previous work in a global IT organization, in management consulting, strategy development or a marketing and communication agency is beneficial
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills, and how you have proactively inserted yourself in tasks and projects. Additionally, please describe your foreign language proficiencies, and a add description of any computer programs / programming languages.
#Intern #Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #Communication #Strategy
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.