Director - Production Management (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
Department: Live Games
As a Director - Production Management (all genders), you will be responsible for the goal-oriented production of games content and special projects for a mobile/online product family within our Rainbow Unicorn Studio.
We are looking for someone who proactively communicates these plans and anticipate changes well in advance. You will act as a role model, sparring partner and driver of production processes. You think out of the box without losing sight of the full picture and are willing to go beyond and above if needed.
- Lead a team of producers in technical and disciplinary matters
- Plan, organize, and implement product plans which fit to our goals and which ensure best output efficiency
- Collaborate with the specialist directors from technology, art, design, content management, and monetization divisions
- Develop realistic cost estimates and negotiate corresponding budgets and timing with the appropriate stakeholders
- Establish control mechanisms for quality and effectiveness in production and optimization of KPIs according to given targets
- Take studio-wide responsibility for production processes and workflows
- Guarantee that processes involving other specialist departments run smoothly
- Several years of professional experience as a project manager in the gaming industry, ideally in both live operations and new projects
- Leadership experience with a strong hands-on mentality
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes and methods
- Independent demeanor and excellent expertise in stakeholder management
- Outstanding communication skills, highly motivated and an inspiring personality
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive life balance with sports, catering, counseling, and active feedback
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities, that give you the freedom to innovate
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.