Was du machen wirst:
- Validate data and ensure completeness, correctness, and relevance for meaningful analyses
- Develop and automate analytical tools based on the generated cubes to provide marketing, sales and pricing insights
- Detect, solve, and implement internal process and technology improvements, as well as create, optimize, and maintain new and existing data transfer channels
- Advise and support clients on how to model, implement and automate robust ETL processes
- Work with internal and external business and technology experts across the world
Was wir bieten
- Possibility to shape and implement new technologies within our organization and those of our clients
- A large variety of interesting projects
- Modern workplace and equipment in a bright, inviting office with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Internal fun events to celebrate our success as a team
- Corporate culture led by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- The opportunity to work in a new, fast-growing, engaged and friendly team that welcomes you with open arms
- Short communication channels for optimal working conditions
- Coffee, water, fresh fruit, and yoghurt are always at your disposal
Was wir erwarten:
- Eingeschriebene/r Student/in im Bachelor an einer staatlich anerkannten Hochschule
- Studying a related topic (business, economics, computer science, or engineering preferred) at least in the third Bachelor semester
- Experience in relational data management software languages (esp. SQL) and ETL processes
- Capabilities to build and maintain large and complex data sets
- Knowledge about additional programming and script languages (e. g. Python, R, SAS)
- Fluency in German and English (written and oral); additional language abilities are a major advantage
- Sharp analytical mindset with a pro-active and reliable attitude
Bist du für diese Stelle geeignet? Dann klicke auf den 'Jetzt bewerben' button und wir kontaktieren dich so bald wie möglich!
Simon-Kucher & Partners
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our practice is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's leading pricing advisor and thought leader.
- Hochschule/Universität, Andere
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 10
- Teilzeitjob, Werkstudentenstelle
Zwischen 11,00€ und 13,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for large data management processes during client projects.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Beratung / Consulting
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch, Andere