You are an experienced sales representative which enjoys to share knowledge? You’ve got a lot of successful experience in coaching sales reps and helping them to a higher level? You are self-motivated and driven by success of others? Then you are right in our position as an international sales coach (m/f/div). You are going to take ownership of key initiatives that matter to our international offices, primarily New Business. This can include anything from a companywide product release to an individual sales rep’s coaching needs. You will work very close to our sales reps and to our country manager and you are reporting to the Director Sales.
The overall objective is to create a world class training experience through exciting, innovative, scalable and trackable learning experiences.
- 1to1 coaching’s
- Analyse and refine introduction trainings for new hires during the Trusted Shops Onboarding program
- Understand sales and customer success enablement needs
- Identify cross-company trainings and development needs and build blueprints for easy adaption and implementation
- Plan and coordinate training materials (written, audio and video content), resources and schedules
- Ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Measure the success of training in order to consistently improve the effectiveness and impact of the training program
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Act as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
- Be a well respected leader within the sales organisation
- Passion for helping sales teams to improve their performance
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Near native in at least one of these languages (French/Spanish/Italian)
- Fluent in English
- Proven successful track record as B2B sales rep
- Solid experience as a Sales Coach and prior success in developing sales people towards high Performance
- Knowledge of the e-commerce landscape
- Profound knowledge of different sales methodology and how to implement them
- Inspire other to achieve results
- Outstanding organizational and task management skills
- Be a networker and building relationship between different stakeholder an all levels
- An intensive training programme and learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programmes and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?