Intern – International Researcher in Frankfurt am Main
STRAMMER is an international leading player in Talent Acquisition (Middle & Top Management), Talent Management and Outplacement across the Life Sciences industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device). In 2016, STRAMMER created the Full Talent Solution®, the first talent strategy offering dedicated to Life Sciences, to support organizations with a diverse offering, in order to impact their business by strengthening and optimizing their business’s human capital.
What are you going to do:
This unique and exciting internship is an opportunity: as an active member of our intern’s community, you will partner with our business leaders across Europe on Senior Management recruitments (VPs, General Managers, Leaders, and high caliber scientists), improve and develop your ability to find and approach the best talents in the Life Sciences industries.
We offer you a motivating environment, friendly and casual work conditions and a strong exposure to the business. This is a unique opportunity to develop your network in Europe and leverage your professional exposure.
- Together with consultants, you define the search strategy: understand the client market and needs, identify relevant companies to target and evaluate potential candidates for each assignment
- Generate relevant contacts, leads, and organizational information by phone, web/social network, web, company database etc
- Approach candidates when required to determine their adequacy with the job profile
- Produce timely and accurate information, keeping the internal database updated
- Understand companies’ organization and products to convince potential candidates that s/he is a suitable candidate for the role
- Participate in all stages of the candidate’s integration into our partner's company
What we offer:
- STRAMMER offers you a know-how on strategic recruitment techniques for various projects (R&D, Production, Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs)
- You will develop proper market knowledge (Life Sciences) as well as your relational skills
- You will also gain insight on the commercial/business aspects as you will be speaking directly with Senior Management from a variation of companies
- You will be working in an innovative & promising environment in contact with passionate and highly qualified contacts
What we ask:
- At least finished bachelor degree - Higher Education Bachelor/Master
- A first work experience in any field
- Excellent oral and conviction skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines
- Conscientious with attention to detail and high level of organization skills
- Takes initiatives
- Enthusiastic self-starter, confident communicator with senior individuals in a wide array of corporate organisations
- Fluent in German & English
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Minimum 6 months
Contract: Internship Agreement
- Education Level
- Frankfurt am Main
- Working hours per week
- 28 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- International Research
- Profession Sub-category
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Personalwesen / HR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.