Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
YOUR TASKS AND
- Develop computational models describing the dynamics of
immune cells, especially T-cells, their interactions with tumour
cells and the influence of pharmacotherapies targeting
tumour-immune cell interactions
- Take part in research visits and secondments to a wide
range of network partners of the consortium
- Attend network-wide training events including group
meetings, seminars and workshops
Who you are
- Master’s degree in pharmacy, natural
sciences, medicine, mathematics or engineering
- The researcher (m/f) must not have resided or carried out
his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more
than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the
recruitment under the project and thus fulfills with the
Marie-Curie fellowship mobility rule
- In-depth knowledge in computational systems
- Experience in immunology, PBPK and/or mathematical
modelling is desirable
- First experience with Matlab or R programming will
be an advantage
- Outstanding problem solving ability and willingness
to undertake challenging scientific development
- Business fluent in English, both written and
We offer a PhD position for 3 years. Please apply online
submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates and current
transcript of records. Please indicate your earliest start date and
timeframe in your application.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?