What are you going to do
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in your language through inbound calls, email or chat applications
- Receiving inquiries through inbound calls, emails, chat within a busy customer service team.
- Acting as the first point of contact.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonus
- 1 month training using the latest technology
- Free pickup from the airport
- Paid overtime
- Free Greek courses
- Further professional training and career opportunities
- Many fun activities after work
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Proficient level in English
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Slovak or Swedish
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- EU work permit
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Hauptschule, Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität, Andere
- Ausland: Ausland
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
- Salary indication
1.100€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- Customer Service
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch, Dänisch, Finnisch, Hebräisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Norwegisch, Polnisch, Tschechisch, Schwedisch, Niederländisch