Clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-20934X-C (von € 3.290,- bis € 4.173,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
What are you going to do:
ICON is looking for participants for the study Alzheimer. You will receive a gross compensation from € 3.290 to € 4.173,-. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
Part 3: The trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 20 days 19 nights), followed by 1 short visit. The follow-up visit will take place 2 - 6 days after your short visit.
NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial. The current dates of the trial will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
This part is divided into a group with CSF collection and without CSF collection. During the trial, cerebrospinal fluid will be collected via a lumbar puncture (on two separate days). A fine needle will be inserted at the space between two vertebrae in the lower back. This procedure will be performed safely by an experienced specialist (anesthesiologist).
All groups in part 3 will receive the medication multiple times in the trial and your heart rhythm will be continuously monitored 3 times during the trial.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 3290 for participation in one of the groups of part 3 (without CSF collection).
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 4173 for participation in one of the groups of part 3 (with CSF collection)
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
What we offer:
- Gross compensation from € 3.290 to € 4.173,-.
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 64 years old.
- Both non-smokers and light smokers or occasional smokers are allowed to participate in this clinical trial. However, smoking is not allowed during your stay in the research facility
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 32 kg/m
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- As a female you can only participate if you are not pregnant and not breast feeding and meet one of the following conditions:
- You are using a copper intra-uterine device in combination with a condom;
- You have passed the menopause (no menses for at least 12 months);
- You have been sterilized with one of the following methods: hysterectomy, fallopian tube removal or ovary removal;
- You have been sterilized by tubal ligation and you are using a condom;
- Your male partner has been sterilized and you are using a condom;
- You have been sterilized or your male partner has been sterilized and you are using a condom;
- You are not heterosexually active according to your lifestyle
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group C2b € 3.290
Stay 1: 30 Aug 2022 up to and including 18 Sep 2022
Short visit: 20 Sep 2022
Follow-up by appointment between 22 Sep 2022 up to and including 26 Sep 2022
Group C5a € 4.173
Stay 1: 1 Nov 2022 up to and including 20 Nov 2022
Short visit: 22 Nov 2022
Follow-up by appointment between 24 Nov 2022 up to and including 28 Nov 2022
Group C1d € 4.173
Stay 1: 7 Nov 2022 up to and including 26 Nov 2022
Short visit: 28 Nov 2022
Follow-up by appointment between 30 Nov 2022 up to and including 4 Dec 2022
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Abendjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Praktikum, Werkstudentenstelle, Trainee, Minijob
- Salary indication
- Zwischen 3€ und 4€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- participating in clinical trial
- Profession type
- Altenpflege / Pflege, Events / Messe / Promotion / Hostess
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Registrieren
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.