Participant clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-21255X (€ 3.114,- to € 3.878)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
What are you going to do:
ICON is looking for participants for new medicines for the treatment of depression. You will receive a gross compensation from € 3.114,- to € 3.878,-. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
- The trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 17 days (16 nights). You may have to come back to the research facility a maximum of 4 times for a 24-hour visit (1 night stay per 24 hour visit).
- If you do not have to come back for one or more 24-hour visits, two telephone follow-up will take place on 21 July and 19 September 2022.
Note: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial. The current dates of the trial will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 3.114 for participation in group 1.
- In case there are one or more 24-hour visits needed, you will receive a gross compensation of €191 for each visit.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
What we offer:
- Gross compensation from € 3.114,- to € 3.878,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are between 18 and 55 years old.
- You do not smoke
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 29.9 kg/m
- Your bodyweight is between 60 and 90 kilogram
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group 2 (from € 3.114 up to € 3.878)
Stay 1: 25 Jul 2022 up to and including 10 August 2022
Depending on the results you may have to come back for 1 to 4 24-hour visits, check the dates under 'Period'.
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 34
- Type of Contract
- Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- Salary indication
- Zwischen 3,114€ und 3,878€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- Participating clinical trial
- Profession type
- Beratung / Consulting, Technik / Elektronik
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Registrieren
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.