Internship Global Brand & Business Development BOSS Menswear in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) from 01 July 2022 for a period of 6 months. By being involved in the day-to-day business and working on international projects, you will gain a comprehensive insight into the exciting field of activity of the Global Brand & Business Development Manager. The internship offers a responsible and varied activity in a highly motivated and dynamic team.
- Support in daily business and further development of projects in the area of Brand & Business Development for the BOSS Menswear brand.
- Active support in daily business operations and in coordinating requests from all worldwide BOSS stores with 'Made to Measure' offerings as well as cooperation with almost all internal functional areas from design to marketing to logistics
- Independent analysis and preparation of sales figures and order details as well as their communication to all relevant interfaces and markets
- Accompaniment and support of the entire creation and development process of the Collection Magazine
- Support in the preparation of marketing campaigns as well as the creation of asset lists
- Support in the design and further development of the digital showroom and the associated processes
- In this varied work environment, you will have the opportunity to put your university knowledge to the test, to get to know the extensive activities within the Global Brand & Business Development area and to gain a comprehensive insight into the positioning of our products worldwide
- You are studying economics and have already successfully completed the first semesters
- You have already gained some practical experience during your studies
- You have very good MS-Office skills, especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Analytical thinking, a structured way of working, a quick grasp and communicative skills are among your strengths
- You are open-minded, flexible, a team player and enjoy challenges
- You have a general interest in trends, fashion and design
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.