Internship Group Treasury (m/f/d) in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
In order to be prepared for the challenges of the digital world in the future, we in Group Finance & Tax aim to adapt dynamically to new circumstances and be open to new ideas. Our job is to ensure the correct application of complex accounting and tax regulations, to prepare correct and complete financial statements, and to manage financial risks in the Group. To this end, we develop uniform processes and guidelines for all accounting/tax/treasury topics and advise our internal customers on the further development of operational processes and the implementation of the CLAIM 5 growth strategy. A large number of exciting projects await us in the future, which we want to support optimally right from the start.
Therefore, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) from May/June 2022 for a period of 6 months to strengthen our young and highly motivated team, who is interested in payment transactions, financing and liquidity management, interest rate and currency risk management as well as asset management in a dynamic, international environment.
As an important team member of Group Finance & Tax you will be a competent and reliable contact person for exciting and challenging questions and topics.
- As part of your internship, you will work operationally in payment transactions, cash management, liquidity management, risk management and financing, gaining in-depth insights into the Group Treasury of HUGO BOSS
- You will support ongoing projects by taking on selected work packages
- Among other things, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in the conversion process to SAP S/4HANA at HUGO BOSS
- In addition, you will handle ad hoc inquiries on specific issues in the treasury area
- Numerous interfaces to other departments, our international subsidiaries and banks enrich your exciting field of activity
- You have a degree in economics, business mathematics, business informatics or a comparable course of study with an international focus
- You have initial practical experience in the financial area of an industrial company, bank, management consultancy or auditing firm
- You have a very good command of English
- You are confident in the use of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a team player and possess a high degree of self-motivation and thirst for knowledge
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.