Postdoctoral fellow (f/m/x) in the area of Molecular Cancer Biology in Köln
Arbeiten an der Uniklinik Köln heißt die Zukunft mitgestalten. Finden Sie jetzt die richtige Ausbildung und werden Sie ein Teil von uns.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Postdoctoral fellow (f/m/x) for our research project "MYC gene family members as modulators of tumorigenesis and druggable signaling pathways in SCLC" within the collaborative research center CRC1399 “Mechanisms of Drug Sensitivity and Resistance in Small Cell Lung Cancer”.
- Doctoral degree in a relevant field (e. g. biology, medicine, bioinformatics)
- Profound knowledge of cancer cell biology
- Prior research experience, documented by peer-reviewed publications in a related field
- High degree of excitement and the ability to drive projects independently
- Team spirit as well as excellent communication skills
- A multidisciplinary and innovative research environment
- Intensive mentoring and support for your scientific career
- Multiple interactions with global leaders, both from academia and industry
- Participation in numerous seminars within the field of translational cancer biology
Working at the University Hospital Cologne and the Medical Faculty means helping to shape the future - the future of medicine, of patients and, of course, your own future. You benefit from 59 clinics and institutes as well as numerous other departments and facilities and more than 10,000 jobs. The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Cologne and the University Hospital Cologne assume important social tasks in research, teaching and patient care. A close network with many university and non-university partners guarantees an internationally successful science and the excellent education of our students.
The main goal of our research efforts is to provide breakthrough medicine for cancer patients; our projects are centered on the functional understanding of molecular processes that modulate the response to cancer therapies. We employ state-of-the-art gain-of-function and loss-of-function experiments and genome and transcriptome sequencing as well as animal experiments to capture the cellular networks that modulate these processes. We combine cutting-edge computational biology methods with innovative molecular cell biology methods in order to make an impact on the development of novel cancer therapies.
Further information is available on the internet .
Applications from female candidates are expressly welcome and will be given priority in the event of equal suitability, competence and professional performance.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply and will be treated preferentially in the event of equal suitability and qualification.
The position is suitable for staffing with part-time employees.
Contact:Dr. Katia Garbert
+49 221 478-89848
Application deadline: 08.05.2022
Postal address:Universitätsklinikum Köln AöR
- Medizin / Gesundheitswesen
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.