Working Student (m/f/d) - IT Service Desk in Berlin
YOUR TEAM Compado is looking for a motivated IT Service Desk Working Student to be part of the Backbone team. You are the first contact person for all of your colleagues regarding IT and IT-equipment-related topics (hardware such as laptops, phones, or software products such as Slack, Asana, G-Workspace, & Microsoft accounts) with your proactive and service-oriented way of working.
What are you going to do:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are willing to come to our beautiful office in Charlottenburg for most of your tasks since you set up all IT equipment (laptops, phones,...) for our colleagues and as well as support the technical onboarding and off-boarding process.
- You share IT Security best practices at Compado (Firewall, VPN, virus protection) in consultation with our Backbone & Tech teams.
- You are the first contact person for new IT products and enjoy evaluating and implementing new IT and software solutions.You ensure that the office infrastructure (WiFi, printer, scanner,...) work and are therefore in collaboration with our service providers.
What we offer:
- We are living the 100% remote dream by being spread all around the world and enjoying the benefit of working asynchronously.
- We are intentional about staying connected through monthly team events, themed months involving activities such as meditation, steps challenge, cooking classes, as well as online language classes and many, many more!
- We value what matters - friendly and fair communication, proactivity and both positive and critical feedback. Our transparent OKR environment enables our team to grow into the best tech company in the affiliate world.
- We ensure regular feedback and development meetings with focus on your development - as our company grows you can grow with us and be part of the journey to new heights!
- We provide an onboarding program where your buddy will support you to quickly grow into your new role and get off to a successful start.
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university
- You are currently enrolled at a university in Germany and are located in Berlin so that you can support our team in the office.
- You have a very good general technical understanding, a passion for it and you enjoy improving existing processes.
- You have fun implementing new things and helping others, you stay cool under pressure and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Big plus if already worked with tools such as Teamviewer, Apple Business Manager, JAMF, 1Password
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We have decided that traditional working is over. We went fully remote and are spearheading the remote working movement within Berlin’s start-up scene. With us, you can work from anywhere.
If you are eager to be a part of phenomenal growth and trust we can shape one of Berlin’s fastest-growing ventures together in an impactful way, we are very excited to receive your application.
- Education Level
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Praktikum, Vollzeitstelle, Werkstudentenstelle, Trainee, Minijob
- Responsible for
- Benutzerservice / Help Desk / IT equipment / office management
- Profession type
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.