Postdoctoral researcher in chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cell therapy (f/m/x) in Köln
Arbeiten an der Uniklinik Köln heißt die Zukunft mitgestalten. Finden Sie jetzt die richtige Ausbildung und werden Sie ein Teil von uns.
- In vitro and in vivo characterization of new chimeric antigen receptors (CARs)
- Molecular analysis of primary immune and cancer cells
- In vivo imaging (IVIS, PerkinElmer)
- Immunohistochemical staining, cell sorting, retroviral and lentiviral gene transfer, visualization and analysis of the complex spatial biology of the tissue microenvironment with Imaging Mass Cytometry (Fluidigm)
- Supervision of young scientists
- Data analysis, publications, presentations at scientific conferences
- Motivation, passion and excitement for science are most important
- doctorate degree (PhD) in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or a closely related field
- Practical experience in cell culture techniques, immunological assays and/or molecular biology
- Practical skills in animal experimentation (FELASA B or comparable) and computational skills are a plus. Creativity and thinking outside the box are encouraged
- Preferably experience in Hyperion Imaging System technology
- High service orientation and good organisational skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently as well as in a team
Have we awakened your interest? Please submit your application (including a detailed CV, list of publications, two references and a brief statement of research interests).
An employment application must contain the following documents in German or English:
A complete resumé (max 2 pages),
A personal motivation letter explaining your research interest (max 1 page),
Contact information of two references
- You will work in Cologne, in the innovative environment of university medicine
- Cooperation in a competent and open, interdisciplinary team
Varied and challenging work in a highly interesting and demanding environment
Social benefits, e.g. job ticket (local public transport) / VL
- However, a longer-term commitment is aspired
Working at the University Hospital Cologne and the Medical Faculty means helping to shape the future - the future of medicine, of patients and, of course, your own future. You benefit from 59 clinics and institutes as well as numerous other departments and facilities and more than 10,000 jobs. The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Cologne and the University Hospital Cologne assume important social tasks in research, teaching and patient care. A close network with many university and non-university partners guarantees an internationally successful science and the excellent education of our students.
The research groups of Priv.-Doz. Dr. Markus Chmielewski and Prof. Dr. Roland Ullrich aim at creating the prerequisites for optimized adoptive immunotherapy with genetically modified T-cells for the treatment of human cancer.
We are seeking for a highly motivated postdoc (f/m/x) with a focus on the in vivo and in vitro functional characterization of CAR T cells for the treatment of B cell malignancies and other tumor entities. The successful candidate will be driving individual projects and will work in a highly collaborative environment (SFB1530 „Aufklärung und Targeting von pathogenen Mechanismen bei B-Zell-Neoplasien“).
For more information please click .
Applications from female candidates are expressly welcome and will be given priority in the event of equal suitability, competence and professional performance.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply and will be treated preferentially in the event of equal suitability and qualification.
The position is suitable for staffing with part-time employees.
Contact:Priv.-Doz. Dr. Markus Chmielewski
+49 221 478-89617
Application deadline: 27.02.2022
Postal address:Universitätsklinikum Köln AöR
- Medizin / Gesundheitswesen
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.