Internship Collection Management BOSS Womenswear (m/f/d) in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months, starting in april 2022.
- You are involved in the communication with our external suppliers. In the interface function you support in the daily business between our design team, purchasing and quality management
- Working within the framework of color management is part of your responsibility. This includes handling color references and the photospectrometer
- During collection creation, you will collaborate on all tasks related to the development and sourcing of ingredients and outer fabrics
- The support during the order phase and the maintenance of data in the system (SAP and PLM) are part of your job as well as the updating of mood boards
- You attend a fashion school or study fashion design, apparel technology, business administration or textile management with an affinity for fashion
- You have a reliable work style and organizational skills
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have a flair for fashion and trends
- You enjoy working with a PC. Excel and SAP knowledge are an advantage
- Among other things, you bring the following qualities with you: Ability to work in a team, commitment and perseverance
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.