Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands PRA-20976X (€ 2.022,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
Was du machen wirst:
ICON is looking for participants for a study of a new compound that is being developed for the treatment of Immune diseases. You will receive a gross compensation of € 2.022,- for your participation in the study.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
You contribute to the development of a new drug that is being developed for Immune diseases. In this research the safety and tolerability of the investigational study compound will be evaluated when administered multiple times to healthy volunteers.
The trial consists of 2 periods during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 6 days (5 nights) per period. The follow-up visit will take place during the last day of the second study period in our research facility.
Note: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 2.022,- for participation in one of the groups.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation of € 2.022,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 60 years old.
- You do not smoke
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.0 and 32.0 kg/m
- Your native language is Dutch or English.
- As female you can only participate if you are postmenopausal (no menstrual cycle for at least 12 months), or have been sterilized at least 6 months before the start of the study
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Stay 1: 9 Dec 2021 up to and including 14 Dec 2021
Stay 2: 18 Dec 2021 up to and including 23 Dec 2021
Follow up in Clinic on 23 december
- Hauptschule, Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 35
- Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- 2.022,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- participant clinical trial
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sekretariat / Assistenz, Altenpflege / Pflege
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.