SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a student in HR with focus on recruiting, employer branding and operations topics. As part of the Talent Attraction organisation, you will be part of a regional team of recruiting professionals covering hiring requirements for SAP Germany.
A full-time internship for 6 months is being offered and the preferred location for this position is Walldorf with immediate availability to start.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
If you are a highly motivated individual, who is eager to explore unconventional ideas and create added value for SAP and our customers with leading edge technology, we would like to hear from you. Agility, flexibility and creativity are key attributes to stay ahead in this fast-paced environment.
What will you do in this team?
As an Intern within the Talent Attraction organization your focus will be to interact, attract & promote SAP to our Early Talent community. You will gain an understanding of all aspects of the recruiting process & develop these skills whilst being part of a global organization.
- Posting jobs on internal platforms and several online job boards
- Supporting the general application process e.g. organization of interview days
- Developing strategic concepts to reach out to recruitment target group
- Support key initiatives within the Early Talent organisation
Employer Branding & Others:
- Organizing and assisting during events and workshops
- Coordinating the SAP Student Community including organizing student events
- Maintaining the Alumni group by assisting in events
- Supporting day to day operational tasks and daily office work
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences with preferred field of study: Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Communications, or related fields
- Strong interest in Human Resources and / or Recruiting in an innovative technology company
- Hands-on mentality and a reliable team player
- Good presentation, communication, and networking skills
- Creativity and passion for new ideas
- Fluency in English and German – both written and spoken
First professional experiences (e.g. student job, internships) are beneficial
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, copies of any academic degrees, and if available, references from former employers. Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.