Internship Planning & Logistics in Frankfurt am Main
You will be part of an international and multicultural team performing under the direction of the Director Operations. Learn to manage the activities... Help collect and...
You will be part of an international and multicultural team performing under the direction of the Director Operations.
- Learn to manage the activities calendar
- Help collect and analyze surveys and evaluation data as required and necessary
- Get an insight into creating reports based on data collected
- Assist with policy development and documentation
- Support in answering requests for information and data
- Assist in preparing and modifying documents including PowerPoints, guidebooks and outlines
- Take part in the work of maintaining administrative records and producing certificates
- Support in transferring existing documentation into current templates and formats and taking extensive notes to create process and training documents
Do you want to get working experience in an international team? Are you open-minded and a team player? Then we are looking for you!
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in the field(s) of Aviation Management, Tourism Management or International Business
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, good level of German desired
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and strong judgment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong computer skills especially in MS Office
- The internship must be mandatory (Pflichtpraktikum)
- Frankfurt am Main
- Veröffentlicht am
- Logistik Jobs
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.