Internship Design HUGO Womenswear Clothing in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
- Assisting the clothing team with administrative, organisational and creative tasks during the process of the collection development
- Creating technical drawings while being in constant communication with the pattern makers for the following product groups: Jackets, Trousers, Tops, Skirts, Dresses, Coats
- Seasonal clothing product research
- Assisting the fabric manager
- Supporting the sustainable manager in comprehensive research and presentation documents
- Creating PLM overviews of all clothing product groups for the collection meetings
- Assisting with the preparations of internal and external collection meetings
- Organisation and participation of seasonal lookbook shootings
- Fashion, Textile or Graphic design student or graduate
- Ability to think abstract and conceptual
- Strong graphic skills and a contemporary design understanding
- Feeling for fashion, trends, materials and colours
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Adaptability to meet the ever changing needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop) and Powerpoint
- Good english skills, oral and written
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.