SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Board Area SAP Product Engineering has global responsibility for all business software applications. This includes all functional areas from product strategy and management to product development and innovation as well as cloud operations and support.
The Communications & Events team is providing a cross-board platform for our internal development & engineering community.
As part of the Communications & Events team in Walldorf you will have the opportunity to directly support the team working on global internal events especially on SAP d-kom. SAP d-kom is the annual Kick-Off Event for the global internal development community and takes place in January. Experience in preparing presentations, problem-solving skills and excellent team play are required. The assignment includes various administrative tasks, supporting the preparation of events with focus on operations and taking over small projects within the event planning process.
Your specific tasks include:
- Planning, preparation, execution, follow up and reporting of strategic meetings, workshops and events with key event stakeholders
- Definition and creation of new and periodic reports, milestone plans, workstream documentation and presentations
- Support continuous process and quality improvements in collaboration with the local event team
- Ad-hoc project management for a variety of ongoing projects
- Currently enrolled student (f/m/d) of a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, Event Management or related fields
- Computer skills: Good Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Additional computer skills a plus: Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat Pro (PDF-Form Creator), SAC (SAP Cloud Analytics), Qualtrics
- Language skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and good German skills
- Highly flexible, able to work and thrive in rapidly changing environment, able to handle uncertainty and frequent changes
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in an interdisciplinary and diverse team
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Event #d-kom #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.