SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
IT Services provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user-centricity. Supporting more than 86,000 employees and thousands of SAP systems, IT Services is delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & Hana Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications solutions. Within IT Services, IT Business Services is responsible to deliver the whole Top X Portfolio end-to-end across all board areas.
Our Product Foundation unit is currently evolving, which is why we are organizing our Product Foundation unit into three main streams: The Identity & Access Management, iRPA CoE & Foundation Services and the Product Foundation Infrastructure.
Identity & Access Management:
Our professional E2E Identity & Access Management (IAM) team enables employees to be productive as of their very first working day. IAM is part of every project and key to a secure technological setup. Therefor we have several distributed agile teams working in the IAM area and providing different services from Access to Identity Management.
IRPA CoE & Foundation Services:
Our iRPA CoE & Foundation Services team provides fast and cost-efficient automation of simple, repetitive, non-value adding processes with the help of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), in close collaboration with selected Service Partners. The goal is to provide SAP LoBs and related IE Business Solutions teams the full service of designing, developing and operating of their RPA bot scenarios in a so-called RPA bot-factory mode. By combining “i”ntelligent technologies (e.g. AI, Machine Learning, etc.), the team adds the “i” to requested RPA scenarios (iRPA).
Furthermore, the team offers comprehensive services for the Product Foundation area, to implement and drive the agile transformation via coaching), IT Service Management along ITIL processes, and related regulatory requirements.
Product Foundation Infrastructure:
The Product Foundation Infrastructure team provides fast and cost-efficient IT Infrastructure migration for newly acquired companies within SAP.
Furthermore, the Product Foundation Infrastructure team will work closely with the iRPA CoE & Foundational Services to implement and drive the agile transformation via coaching, IT Service Management along ITIL processes, and related regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a student who would like to get to know SAP and work with us on improving our day-to-day business. There will be a close collaboration with our team members and service teams from other areas within SAP.
- You will become a member of our Product Foundation unit
- A Buddy will be assigned to you, who will ramp you up and show you around
- Based on your Skillset and an interview with us, we will be able to identify the right team and buddy for you
- Work will be remote during the pandemic & Regulatory working hours apply 20h/week or 40h/week
- Experience the agile transformation in our unit
- We will meet once in a while in Walldorf to work closer together
Possible Tasks & Responsibilties based on your preference and skillset (attention: one or more may apply):
- Help others with and take over communication to individuals, teams and stakeholders
- Create own ideas on new topics / improvements
- Attend agile workshops and meetings organized by our Agile Transformation team to get a feeling on what agile means and how he “use” it
- Be the the organizer and moderator of meetings
- Be part of development teams for either Bot Development or Identity & Access Management topics
- Participate in agile team meetings like the daily standup, retrospective, sprint planning and sprint review sessions
- Create Reportings for Management and the agile teams
- Assist teams in managing their Jira Board to manage their Development Sprints
- Student (d/f/m) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: IT or business related
- Computer skills: Knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Language skills: Fluent in English and German (spoken and written) is mandatory
- Soft skills: open-minded, being highly motivated, proactive, well-organized and with good communication skills
- Having work experience (IT or non-IT related) is a big plus
- Quality focus and technical understanding & Ability to work independently within an international, virtual and highly diverse team as well as having a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student #Development #ProjectManagement #ProductManagement #ScrumMaster #Agile
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.