E-Commerce & Online Sales Manager (m/f/diverse) in Frankfurt am Main
Manage, oversee and enhance the e-commerce division (B2C) to achieve the revenue goals and sales... Responsible for all kinds of activities on the B2C e-commerce to increase the revenue, user experience, SEO and...
- Manage, oversee and enhance the e-commerce division (B2C) to achieve the revenue goals and sales targets
- Responsible for all kinds of activities on the B2C e-commerce to increase the revenue, user experience, SEO and conversion rate-starting from design/development/implementation up to testing
- Maximise the online sales performance through effective management and development of the private affiliate network
- Continuously improve the process of digital interaction points along the customer journey to generate cross and upsell opportunities
- Support and further development of APP appearance
- Create, develop and carry out an e-commerce strategy to meet the age of digital transformation and drive sales
- Actively manage vendor relationships – negotiate contracts
- Follow digital and technology trends, explore effective products or enhancements to identify new areas of e-commerce
- Provide analytic reports of e-commerce and online sales based on KPIs
- Analyse customer data/insights, benchmark own activities against competitors and prepare market analysis in order to build strategies
- Academic degree in business administration, economics, e-commerce, IT or comparable
- 4-6 years of experience in e-commerce/digital marketing field that includes developing and supporting e-commerce platforms, online sales strategies and tools – preferably in airline or tourism industry
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, CMS, UX activities/projects, e-commerce architecture, HTML and Google Analytics
- Very good written and verbal skills in English, German and/or Turkish is advantageous
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and the ability to work within various large and small-scale projects
- Digital native and information seeker
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and willing to maximize revenue
- Excellent communication, leadership and decision making skills
- High level of self-responsibility, targeted way of working and attention to detail
- Ability to evolve with digital technologies based on market trends and needs
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Holding an EU Citizenship will be an advantage
- Frankfurt am Main
- Veröffentlicht am
- Logistik Jobs
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.