SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for an (Associate) Developer (f/m/d) to support our Enterprise Architecture work at the SAP AppHaus in Berlin.
The primary focus of this role is to develop Enterprise Architecture (EA) concepts leveraging SAP's Business Technology Platform by translating customer needs into technical requirements, models and software architecture artifacts.
In this context you will closely work with an interdisciplinary team of designers and project managers, actively engage in customer workshops, and constantly be in contact with other T&I teams and the relevant SAP development teams.
- Develop Enterprise Architecture (EA) work products that leverage the SAP Business Technology Platform by translating business and product requirements into technical requirements, models and software architecture artifacts
- Actively participate in customer events and engage with customers and partners to collect and document requirement and constraints with high impact on the architecture as basis for architectural decisions
- Develop opportunities for reuse of architecture concepts or software parts to scale the adoption of proven best practices
- Support business development including lead generation and qualification with internal and external stakeholders for AppHaus projects
- Actively participate in customer engagements as part of your role
- University degree preferred in computer science or related field of study
- Good understanding in modern architectural concepts and latest development trends
- Basic understanding of business operational functions, enterprise software, SAP technologies and SAP product portfolio
- Ability to analyze problems, identify key information and issues, and effectively resolve
- First experience in creating and maintaining project management plans, status reports, communication plan etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, fluent in German and English
- Familiar with Design Thinking as an approach to innovation and first experiences working with customers
First experience in software development and/or software/IT architecture
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Business Technology Platform is one of the top priorities for SAP and our customers. The SAP AppHaus, as part of the T&I Customer Innovation organization, applies SAP’s Human Centered Innovation Approach to bring SAP’s Business Technology Platform to life and make innovation real. The projects leverage a proven methodology (Explore – Discover – Design & Prototype – Deliver – Run & Scale) which is powered by Design Thinking. Results from projects are published as best practices allowing easy adoption by other customers. Additionally, customer feedback and learnings from the projects flow back into the development organizations.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.