Senior QA Technician (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
Department: Quality Assurance
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a Senior QA Technician (all genders) you will help to develop our QA processes and will lead and take part in tests on our online games. Close collaboration with the developers and showing new employees the ropes will also be part of your daily work.
- Test the versions of our games and systems on the basis of predefined test plans and internal guidelines
- Support the Lead with managing and coordinating daily tasks
- Assist in the development of test cases and test plan improvements
- Quickly build expert knowledge of assigned products, in order to support fellow staff members with queries and to assist in training
- Collaborate closely and consult regularly with our game development teams and central departments
- Provide cover in the absence of the Lead, as required
- Relevant testing experience in the games industry on at least four released titles/apps
- High level of quality awareness, skilled at analyzing problems and utilizing relevant knowledge
- Strong persuasive skills to ensure that the right issues are fixed for our updates
- Excellent organizational skills and hands-on experience with leadership aspects
- Strong understanding of the overall games development process and hands-on experience with game submission processes. Basic programming knowledge is a bonus.
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A valid work and residence permit for Germany is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Your contact person for this job offer is Yi-Ling Lam.
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.