Working Student (f/m/d) to support Training and Education Activities in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
S/4HANA Finance is a flagship product of SAP. As development organization we are a frontrunner in adopting new trends and technologies. Currently our focus is on extending our footprint in the Cloud to enable our customers on their digitalization journey.
As technology evolves continuously there is a need to adjust processes and to introduce new tools in our daily work. To cope with this, we have launched various training and education activities with the following aims:
- Keep the knowledge in the development teams up to date
- Ensure all colleagues in our development organization get the opportunity to constantly learn and grow their skills
- Foster networking activities and exchange of knowledge
To do so we have set up a project with an international team of colleagues from different locations (Walldorf - Germany, Shanghai – China, Brno – Czech Republic, Palo Alto – California, USA).
You should be open minded, have fun in communicating with colleagues from different teams and be well-organized.
As member of our project team you will work on the following tasks:
- Updating different internal web pages with regards to topics related to learning offerings available
- Support in organizing certain events (e.g. so-called Learning Day) – this might also include moderating certain sessions
- Monitoring of posts and e-mails with feedback and ideas to enhance and improve our learning offering
- Support of operational tasks (e.g. coordination of our Young Talent Community)
- Creation of material (Power Point slides) for workshops or roll-out purposes
You will have the chance to gain experience in how to coordinate different learning activities in a development organization on a global scale. While doing so you will learn about different methodologies and tools we use in our project. You are very welcome to bring in your own ideas and creativity.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Computer skills: MS Office, interest in getting to know other collaboration tools we use
- Language skills: English and German
- Expected soft skills: Team player, creativity, good in organizing, well-structured and independent working style
- Others: Experience in organization of trainings or workshops is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.